|Tour of young shortleaf stand on Bankhead National Forest.|
- The council welcomed the newly appointed District Ranger, Dave Casey, to the council.
- Allison gave a short report from the International Feral Hog Meeting that was recently held in Montgomery.
- The balance in the treasury is $10,603.53.
- Mike Henshaw requested $200 for the Winston County 4-H Shooting Sports shotgun team that is attending the State 4-H Shotgun Championship. Council approved this amount.
- Jeremy McDonald requested funds for the May 7th Junior Ranger program at the Payne Creek Demo Area. The council approved up to $125 for portable toilets, and up to $100 for bus transportation for Double Springs Elementary School students.
- Shandy Porter is working on an Outdoor Classroom grant for the technical center. It was suggested that he contact the Northwest RC & D Council.