The following items were discussed:
- FAWN program. Ideas for t-shirt designs were discussed. Jeremy had some examples of designs. Johnna will check vendors for prices and select the art work.
- Cogongrass spot are still being found across the county. About 20 new spots have shown up this season, most of them on road right-of-ways. We ask that all agencies, road departments, and private landowners work together to treat every spot that is found.
- Allison said that over 100 pine beetle infestations have been identified, and that they are active spots. The Forest Service is looking to treat these active outbreaks. There have also been serious outbreaks on Mississippi National Forests.
- The Winston County Soil and Water Conservation District contributed $600 to the council, part of which will be used for the FAWN Program.
- J. D. offered to contact the Mountain Lakes Tourism Association about sponsoring FAWN.
- The Alabama Conservation Enforcement Officers Association will be approached about sponsoring the FAWN program again this year.
- The council needs a logo to be used on t-shirts and other promotional materials.
- We have vacant officer positions at the Chairman and Vice Chairman positions. Members are encouraged to volunteer for these positions.
Mike Henshaw, Secretary