- Kudzu bugs in Winston County.
- Program on herbicides and invasive plants will be held on February 6, 2015, in Cullman, and it will have six hours of professional logging manager points. Further details will be available soon.
- 4-H Pig Squeal project for Winston County 4-H'ers.
- $1,000 Sponsorship of FAWN program from Alabama Conservation Enforcement Officers Association. Thanks to Ernie Stephens for helping secure these funds for FAWN.
- Cogongrass program is available to landowners with small patches (less than 0.5 acre) of cogongrass. Chris said that the backpack sprayer and herbicides were being stored at the AFC office.
- Tom Grubbs and Tim Webb spoke about the possibility of adding a 911 learning station at FAWN. It was agreed that a 911 station would be a good addition to the program and the council will look at the possibility of adding it when working up the 2015 FAWN schedule.
- Chris Wright is taking a position with the Walker County Forestry Commission office and will be transferring soon. Chris's move will be a loss for the WCNRC and will leave a vacancy in the Chairman position.
- A Technician position will be filled at the Winston County Forestry Commission office soon.
- No December Council meeting.