- W. Kelly Mosley Environmental Achievement Award Presentation for John and Mary Sudduth at the Alabama Natural Resources Council Awards Banquet.
- Possible future nominees for Helene Mosley TREASURE Forest Award and W. Kelly Mosley Environmental Achievement Award.
- Disaster Education Program for Winston County Youth. Will be partnership between 4-H program, Winston County Emergency Management Agency, and the Winston County Commission.
- Update on 4-H Centennial Youth Initiative (CYI) status. Winston County Extension Office has successfully completed the application process and should receive CYI status soon, which should include additional staffing for the Winston County Extension Office.
- Mission Statement for the Winston County Natural Resources Council.
- Andy gave an update on the Pickens County tornado. He assisted with the clean up for several days.
- Andy said that he would be participating in the Walker County Arbor Week activities by handing out trees at a school in Parrish.